Yourswigs - Rip off. Their products do not look like the pictures.

1.9

The product I received has no resemblance with the pictures on the website. Colour and style are different.

Poor quality and looks very artificial. Requested a refund.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Yourswigs - Wig that was sent does not look like picture

1.3

Company has a no return policy. I payed through pay pal.

Pay pal has a benefit they say , pay after you receive the item. I made my complaint to pay pal with 24 hours of receiving wig. Bangs were cut too short and straight across, and did not want it , I wanted to return it. Pay pal sent yourswigs the money, even though i told them it was wrong.

Pissed at pay pal and yourswigs. If I would have put it on my charge card i could have reversed the charges. Thats why Yourswig only uses pay pal! This company has a reputation for sending out wigs that don't look like picture and won't except a return.

You cannot post a bad review on their site. It won't post.

Only good ones, and who know if they are real. How is a consumer suppose to know?

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Return policy, Product, Not like the picture, Not what i ordered.

Yourswigs-not good enough

4.6

I ordered 12 inch full lace, size L wig cap, medium brown lace, natural color with 130% density. This was a custom order so it took a long time for me to receive it.

The hair straight out of the box felt soft, no split ends, looked beautiful however the stretched length i received was 10 inches (not the 12 that i ordered). . After washing the hair i could see that the hair had been dyed dark brown (i ordered natural/no dye).

After air drying the wave pattern comes back well defined. I have been wearing the wig for about 2 weeks and there is lots of shedding although i am using a wide tooth comb and a little tangling at the nape of wig (this is easily controlled) but the hair still feels soft.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourswigs Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Good service.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!

Bald Wig from YoursWigs

I purchased a unit from this site and received something totally different. When a refund is requested they ask for a picture, so you pretty much know with that you're not going to get your money back.

The unit was thin and did not resemble anything like the item displayed on their web site. I sent the picture anyway. They claimed something about it being 130% and expensive to ship to china. Consumers beware you can't style it, shape it or wear it.

They will not refund or credit and you will not get what you ordered. You can clearly see from the photo the wig is not what is advertised. The quality was equally as bad. I've received 120% wigs from premierlace wigs and they have so....

much more hair. So either the company doesn't know how to measure hair properly or they just don't care about their business or their customers. I think it's all three.

I sent the company the same picture and they basically said sorry, we think it's 130% and I would not get a refund, total 267.00. Go Figure

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Very bad experience, Not what i ordered.

Walnut, California, United States #1216693

Yourswigs-Good Customer Service

Milan,Lombardy
5.0

Originally I was going to give the unit 4 stars, but their customer service has earned them back the 5th star. I ordered my wig on a Thursday, got it in one week, which was great.

When the unit came in it was the right thickness (additional fee for 150% density) and the hair is super super soft. No serious tangles or shedding and there is virtually no smell to the hair. The unit was missing a few modifications I asked for, and the seller was very understanding. We have been in constant contact and were able to work out an agreement to appease any problems I had.

I have since had the hair installed (3 days now) and I love it. It is beautiful in its natural wavy state and takes to heat very well. I have yet to wash or add product to the hair (something I am testing out) but plan to in the near future. This is 12", 1B, Front lace in a 150% density.

It was worth every penny and I plan to buy a longer unit very soon. Thank you for the positive experience ❤

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourswigs Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good service.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Have a nice day!