4.1

I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome.However I've not been satisfied with the unit.

The lace is of good quality but the hair is stiff. I've washed it several times and even used a deep conditioner but it still has a stiffness to it that's very disappointing. I ordered the 10" and it was accurate in length but I had to cut it into a shorter bob style because the hair was heavier toward the ends making it look "wiggy".

Definitely can not wear this unit right out of the box.After A LOT of work I finally got it to where it's manageable.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of yourswigs human hair wig from Yourswigs and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Yourswigs to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not like the picture. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yourswigs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yourswigs?

Comments

Walnut, California, United States #1216694

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!