I ordered 12 inch full lace, size L wig cap, medium brown lace, natural color with 130% density.This was a custom order so it took a long time for me to receive it.
The hair straight out of the box felt soft, no split ends, looked beautiful however the stretched length i received was 10 inches (not the 12 that i ordered). . After washing the hair i could see that the hair had been dyed dark brown (i ordered natural/no dye).
After air drying the wave pattern comes back well defined.I have been wearing the wig for about 2 weeks and there is lots of shedding although i am using a wide tooth comb and a little tangling at the nape of wig (this is easily controlled) but the hair still feels soft.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Good service
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends. I..."
- "It isn't as long as I thought it would be. The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps..."
- "This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first. I have a pixie cut that I adore,..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."