I ordered 12 inch full lace, size L wig cap, medium brown lace, natural color with 130% density.This was a custom order so it took a long time for me to receive it.
The hair straight out of the box felt soft, no split ends, looked beautiful however the stretched length i received was 10 inches (not the 12 that i ordered). . After washing the hair i could see that the hair had been dyed dark brown (i ordered natural/no dye).
After air drying the wave pattern comes back well defined.I have been wearing the wig for about 2 weeks and there is lots of shedding although i am using a wide tooth comb and a little tangling at the nape of wig (this is easily controlled) but the hair still feels soft.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Good service
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their..."
- "This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first. I have a pixie cut that I adore,..."
- "Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."