Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!

I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for.

There website said Human Hair and the cost was $200 and I did not mind paying that amount. I was so disappointed!!! (See the 3 pics below). The wig looked like something a clown would wear.

The color is not like the pic on their website and it looked like synthetic hair. I emailed Yourswigs back requesting a full refund. They were going to send me $25 and keep my $175!!! They made one excuse after the other!!

They gave me the option to send the wig back and they would refund my money.

I checked and it would cost $100 and sum to send back to China and they could say the wig was not in the condition they sent to me. I don't trust this company and you better not either!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

wow, that's bad....however, not completely a waste. Since you are going to be stuck with it, then work with it.

First, wash it with some wig shampoo, or regular if you don't have, then use a detangling brush, be gentle. From the color and shape it appears this is synthetic hair but I'm no pro. Then take it to a hairdresser you trust and have them trim it up for you. Yes this will cost you, but at least you will be able to wear it.

And if you hate the color, as your stylist if it could be colored, most can be.

The one problem with synthetic is that the shape it's in is basically what you are stuck with, so you will need to work around this. Good luck.

to aliens_amoung_us #1371302

Thanks but No thanks!! I WILL NOT put anymore $ on this wig.

Once again, I did not mind paying for the wig because I thought I was going to receive the product that was displayed on their website.

I appreciate you trying to be helpful but this is a valuable lesson learned for me. Just trying to save everyone else from going down this road.

to P in Pennsylvania #1372183

Got it, no harm, no foul. Good luck to you.

to aliens_amoung_us #1372473

Thank you very much!!!! Good luck to you also!!!

to aliens_amoung_us #1373775

Since you're in PA, if you live near Pittsburgh, try "Hair Day" wig shop in South Side.

Thank you.

View more comments

Yourswigs - Ripped off

the wigbi recieved is nothing like the one i ordered. told me was because of packaging and offered 20.00 back.

paid 251.00. isnt it there responsibility to make sure item is packed correctly. this is what this company does. they sell wigs from some bacK room knowing the customer is not going to get what they ordered and keep your money blaming you.

good profit for them.

big loss for the consumer. these type of companies need to be taken down!!!!.

Comments

keep fighting girls I received a full refund from this company through pay pal.

Yourswigs, just be patient!

3.6

I have ordered one wig yh1271, last month at yourswigs, and I was supposed to receive it 7-10 business days according to their policy of delivery, but alwany they tell me the order is producing, then the order is nearly complete, or just be patient and give some coupons just like wigsXLL and wigsHJ. Oh, it is enough, all I want to know is that when I would get my wig.

Thankful, almost 20 days later, yesterday, I finally receive it. To be honest, I'm glad with my beautiful wig.

For the next order, I will calculate the time first. Sometimes, it is urgent, can not wait for more time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourswigs Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Yourswigs - Wrong wig sent

This company is bogus! I paid $114 for a human hair wig and it didn't match my own color hair.

I wrote to the company because they have no way to reach them by phone and complained about it. The woman said they couldn't return my money because they would take a loss to their company. Too bad, eh?!!! It took forever for the wig to come from China and all it had was the wig colored "red" and I'm a blonde.

It came in a package with no invoice or anything else. I felt like I was receiving contraband. First of all, if I had known it was coming from China I would have never ordered it. I took the wig to my beautician to get it colored to match my own hair and she told me after she bleached the wig that it wasn't all human hair.

I have spent $164 on this albatross and am seething!!!!

How can I report this bogus company to the federal govenment? Does anyone know?

Walnut, California, United States #1235211

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for that. First, the color is OK, of no quality issue.

Besides, we have refunded for you with your agreement. We really wish you happy.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day!

Yourswigs-Not Satisfied

4.1

I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome. However I've not been satisfied with the unit.

The lace is of good quality but the hair is stiff. I've washed it several times and even used a deep conditioner but it still has a stiffness to it that's very disappointing. I ordered the 10" and it was accurate in length but I had to cut it into a shorter bob style because the hair was heavier toward the ends making it look "wiggy".

Definitely can not wear this unit right out of the box. After A LOT of work I finally got it to where it's manageable.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not like the picture.

Walnut, California, United States #1216694

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!

Yourswigs - Fast delivery and Nice wig

5.0

I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love my wig the hair is very soft and it hold color very well I love this wig and I will be reordering and it came faster than I expected as well & the communication was great between the store and my self.

It fits well, and is surprisingly high-quality. It took a few minutes to get the bangs out of the way to put it on, but in the end, it looked great!

I actually had some friends who thought it was my natural hair; for being so inexpensive, it's really high-quality.overall I'm satisfied..will be making another purchase soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourswigs Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Fast delivery.