I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love my wig the hair is very soft and it hold color very well I love this wig and I will be reordering and it came faster than I expected as well & the communication was great between the store and my self.
It fits well, and is surprisingly high-quality. It took a few minutes to get the bangs out of the way to put it on, but in the end, it looked great!
I actually had some friends who thought it was my natural hair; for being so inexpensive, it's really high-quality.overall I'm satisfied..will be making another purchase soon.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- On time delivery
- Product or service
- Fascinating Long Real Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "Well, bought a set of Sony in ear wired headphones (MDR-650AP) a few weeks ago. The sound is great but the the remote button/program button is not working. I..."
- "I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."