5.0

I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love my wig the hair is very soft and it hold color very well I love this wig and I will be reordering and it came faster than I expected as well & the communication was great between the store and my self.

It fits well, and is surprisingly high-quality. It took a few minutes to get the bangs out of the way to put it on, but in the end, it looked great!

I actually had some friends who thought it was my natural hair; for being so inexpensive, it's really high-quality.overall I'm satisfied..will be making another purchase soon.

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Yourswigs and uploaded a picture. He best about yourswigs human hair wig from Yourswigs was fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yourswigs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Yourswigs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yourswigs?

Comments

Walnut, California, United States #1216695

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!