5.0

I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love my wig the hair is very soft and it hold color very well I love this wig and I will be reordering and it came faster than I expected as well & the communication was great between the store and my self.

It fits well, and is surprisingly high-quality. It took a few minutes to get the bangs out of the way to put it on, but in the end, it looked great!

I actually had some friends who thought it was my natural hair; for being so inexpensive, it's really high-quality.overall I'm satisfied..will be making another purchase soon.

Review about: Yourswigs Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Fast delivery.

Had an Experience with Yourswigs?

Comments

Daisy
Walnut, California, United States #1216695

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!