100% full Not resolved
4.3

Ok I was going to give 3 stars for the quality of the hair.But the customer service was so GOOD it made me consider another star.I ordered Wednesday and received my package Tuesday, so almost a week.

Not too bad. The packaging was nice. The wig itself is constructed very well. The wefts are VERY thin, so hair lays flat.

Great hair for beginners or someone who doesn't feel like getting a sew in. Good for the price. You get what you pay for. Curls well.

CONS: At first sight the hair is shiny not a healthy shine but more of a fake hair shine. You definitely can tell it's NOT Virgin hair. Hair doesn't curl nicely when washed, hair gets stringy like BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE hair.

See pictures haven't installed hair yet, however, quite a bit shedding after running my hands through the hair and cowash.The 130% density feels really thin at the scalp but thick at the bottom.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered.

Had an Experience with Yourswigs?

Comments

Daisy
Walnut, California, United States #1216692

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!