Ok I was going to give 3 stars for the quality of the hair.But the customer service was so GOOD it made me consider another star.I ordered Wednesday and received my package Tuesday, so almost a week.

Not too bad. The packaging was nice. The wig itself is constructed very well. The wefts are VERY thin, so hair lays flat.

Great hair for beginners or someone who doesn't feel like getting a sew in. Good for the price. You get what you pay for. Curls well.

CONS: At first sight the hair is shiny not a healthy shine but more of a fake hair shine. You definitely can tell it's NOT Virgin hair. Hair doesn't curl nicely when washed, hair gets stringy like BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE hair.

See pictures haven't installed hair yet, however, quite a bit shedding after running my hands through the hair and cowash.The 130% density feels really thin at the scalp but thick at the bottom.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Not what i ordered

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Water Wave Long Lace Front Human Hair Wig
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #877541 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Yourswigs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22 #1216692 Walnut, California

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us( without hesitation. Have a nice day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Yourswigs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Yourswigs.
Filing a new complaint about