Ok I was going to give 3 stars for the quality of the hair.But the customer service was so GOOD it made me consider another star.I ordered Wednesday and received my package Tuesday, so almost a week.
Not too bad. The packaging was nice. The wig itself is constructed very well. The wefts are VERY thin, so hair lays flat.
Great hair for beginners or someone who doesn't feel like getting a sew in. Good for the price. You get what you pay for. Curls well.
CONS: At first sight the hair is shiny not a healthy shine but more of a fake hair shine. You definitely can tell it's NOT Virgin hair. Hair doesn't curl nicely when washed, hair gets stringy like BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE hair.
See pictures haven't installed hair yet, however, quite a bit shedding after running my hands through the hair and cowash.The 130% density feels really thin at the scalp but thick at the bottom.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Wave Long Lace Front Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome. However I've not been satisfied with the unit. The lace is of good quality but the hair is..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "It isn't as long as I thought it would be. The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps..."
- "As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their..."
- "This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first. I have a pixie cut that I adore,..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."