Yourswigs: Not the Wig I ordered.

1.5

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CO. I ordered a wig Aug 5, 2017.

The wig I ordered was a beautiful short wavy style, and very lightweight. The wig I received was a heavy weight straight thick wig. Not only was it ugly, but it was so large even using the straps could 'nt adjust enough to make it fit. No amount of styling could turn it into the wig I ordered .

For 2-1/2 months and numerous emails between Yourwigs and my bank their resolution was to refund $10.00 and I could keep the wig. Are they kidding, why would I keep a wig so ugly I would never wear it? At the end, my bank issued me a refund as a good faith gesture. Yourswigs , kept my money and I've got the wig.

Would anyone like a truly ugly wig??? It's yours. Anybody that deals with this company deserves what they get.

In the ratings, is there a negative star? Anonymous.

Review about: Wig.

Yourswigs - Rip off. Their products do not look like the pictures.

1.9

The product I received has no resemblance with the pictures on the website. Colour and style are different.

Poor quality and looks very artificial. Requested a refund.

Review about: Yourswigs Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!

I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for.

There website said Human Hair and the cost was $200 and I did not mind paying that amount. I was so disappointed!!! (See the 3 pics below). The wig looked like something a clown would wear.

The color is not like the pic on their website and it looked like synthetic hair. I emailed Yourswigs back requesting a full refund. They were going to send me $25 and keep my $175!!! They made one excuse after the other!!

They gave me the option to send the wig back and they would refund my money.

I checked and it would cost $100 and sum to send back to China and they could say the wig was not in the condition they sent to me. I don't trust this company and you better not either!!!!!

Review about: Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

wow, that's bad....however, not completely a waste. Since you are going to be stuck with it, then work with it.

First, wash it with some wig shampoo, or regular if you don't have, then use a detangling brush, be gentle. From the color and shape it appears this is synthetic hair but I'm no pro. Then take it to a hairdresser you trust and have them trim it up for you. Yes this will cost you, but at least you will be able to wear it.

And if you hate the color, as your stylist if it could be colored, most can be.

The one problem with synthetic is that the shape it's in is basically what you are stuck with, so you will need to work around this. Good luck.

to aliens_amoung_us #1371302

Thanks but No thanks!! I WILL NOT put anymore $ on this wig.

Once again, I did not mind paying for the wig because I thought I was going to receive the product that was displayed on their website.

I appreciate you trying to be helpful but this is a valuable lesson learned for me. Just trying to save everyone else from going down this road.

to P in Pennsylvania #1372183

Got it, no harm, no foul. Good luck to you.

to aliens_amoung_us #1372473

Thank you very much!!!! Good luck to you also!!!

to aliens_amoung_us #1373775

Since you're in PA, if you live near Pittsburgh, try "Hair Day" wig shop in South Side.

Thank you.

View more comments

Yourswigs - Wig that was sent does not look like picture

1.3

Company has a no return policy. I payed through pay pal.

Pay pal has a benefit they say , pay after you receive the item. I made my complaint to pay pal with 24 hours of receiving wig. Bangs were cut too short and straight across, and did not want it , I wanted to return it. Pay pal sent yourswigs the money, even though i told them it was wrong.

Pissed at pay pal and yourswigs. If I would have put it on my charge card i could have reversed the charges. Thats why Yourswig only uses pay pal! This company has a reputation for sending out wigs that don't look like picture and won't except a return.

You cannot post a bad review on their site. It won't post.

Only good ones, and who know if they are real. How is a consumer suppose to know?

Review about: Yourswigs Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Return policy, Product, Not like the picture, Not what i ordered.

Yourswigs - Week does not look like the picture shown

1.6

Wig does not look like the picture shown I tried to return it but was told it was custom-made for me and nonreturnable I agree with the last review this is a big scam stay far away from this company

Review about: A Wig For 176 00.

Yourswigs - Bogus company

YOU CAN NOT LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON THERE WEBSITE. IM BETTING ALL THOSE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM ASSOCIATES FROM THE COMPANY. TRIED 5 TIMES TO LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEW WON'T LET ME.

Review about: Yourswigs Human Hair Wig.

Yourswigs - Ripped off

the wigbi recieved is nothing like the one i ordered. told me was because of packaging and offered 20.00 back.

paid 251.00. isnt it there responsibility to make sure item is packed correctly. this is what this company does. they sell wigs from some bacK room knowing the customer is not going to get what they ordered and keep your money blaming you.

good profit for them.

big loss for the consumer. these type of companies need to be taken down!!!!.

Review about: Human Hair Wig.

Comments

keep fighting girls I received a full refund from this company through pay pal.

Yourswigs - I am trying to buy a wig from you i have a paypal account

5.0

and i called my pay pal account and they said u declined because not enough money on card the wig i want is 117.oo i have 120.00 on my card do i have to pay shipping if so how much please i love that wig the wig is a angled cut average in size number in color is 22 i know it is a good wig and it looks so real i would love to own this wig so how much more do i have to put on my card to get the wig you all have beautiful wigs but this one cought my eye it is so beautiful so please help me

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

susan2015camaro
Simi Valley, California, United States #1346800

dont buy a wig from them they will send you some bogus ugly wig. then refuse to refund your money.

Yourswigs - Sent wrong wig

Sent me the wrong wig. I sent requested picture of item number of wig which was incorrect and they are telling me it is the correct number when it is clearly not and will not replace the incorrect wig with the correct one.

This has been going on for almost 3 weeks .

I am very disappointed and suggest anyone thinking of purchading from them DO NOT ! PLEASE PURCHASE FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT FIXING MISTAKES

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

susan2015camaro
Simi Valley, California, United States #1348707

same with me. bogus company set up to rip peoplE off.

you send money you WILL NOT GET A REFUND NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS. ORDER FROM THEM YOU WILL _____LOSE!!!!!YOUR MONEY GUARANTEED

Yourswigs, just be patient!

3.6

I have ordered one wig yh1271, last month at yourswigs, and I was supposed to receive it 7-10 business days according to their policy of delivery, but alwany they tell me the order is producing, then the order is nearly complete, or just be patient and give some coupons just like wigsXLL and wigsHJ. Oh, it is enough, all I want to know is that when I would get my wig.

Thankful, almost 20 days later, yesterday, I finally receive it. To be honest, I'm glad with my beautiful wig.

For the next order, I will calculate the time first. Sometimes, it is urgent, can not wait for more time.

Review about: Yourswigs Lace Front Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.