I purchased a unit from this site and received something totally different.When a refund is requested they ask for a picture, so you pretty much know with that you're not going to get your money back.

The unit was thin and did not resemble anything like the item displayed on their web site. I sent the picture anyway. They claimed something about it being 130% and expensive to ship to china. Consumers beware you can't style it, shape it or wear it.

They will not refund or credit and you will not get what you ordered. You can clearly see from the photo the wig is not what is advertised. The quality was equally as bad. I've received 120% wigs from premierlace wigs and they have so....

much more hair. So either the company doesn't know how to measure hair properly or they just don't care about their business or their customers. I think it's all three.

I sent the company the same picture and they basically said sorry, we think it's 130% and I would not get a refund, total 267.00.Go Figure

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $267. The author is overall dissatisfied with Yourswigs. The most disappointing about yourswigs remy human hair wig from Yourswigs was very bad experience and not what i ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yourswigs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Yourswigs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yourswigs?

Comments

Walnut, California, United States #1216693

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. Any question you can email us(customerserviceyourswigs@gmail.com) without hesitation. Have a nice day!